spaced out spam words

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sun Jun 11 12:33:52 CEST 2006

On 20060610 (Sat) at 0633:33 -0400, David Relson wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:47:09 +0200
> > > Now all I need is time to find my old patches, apply, and test
> > > them...
> >
> > That would then (since it introduces new features) be bogofilter
> > 1.1.0, right?
>
> Absolutely right!

Iff (I hope) they made any measurably significant difference.  Being
near to or in the four nines myself these days with 1.0.2, I'm
skeptical.  Yes, that's 0.01% fn with fp too few to quantify precisely.
I suspect that further improvements in classification/scoring will have
to prove themselves by shortening training time; there isn't a lot of
room left for improving the discrimination attainable with careful
training and tuning.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |