html processing [was: spaced out spam words]

Tony L. Svanstrom tony at svanstrom.com
Sat Jun 10 20:36:04 CEST 2006

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 the voices made David Relson write:

DR> Bogofilter is _already_ giving special handling to "font" tags as well
DR> as "a" and "img".  Run command "bogolexer -p < file" with the file
DR> below:
	<CUT]

 =)

bogofilter version 0.15.4
    Algorithms: Fisher Graham Robinson
    Database: BerkeleyDB (4.1.24), combined
Copyright (C) 2002 Eric S. Raymond

 AND... it works just great, most of the time that it gets something wrong it's
either from pokersites which I usually don't get a lot of e-mails from (and
those are usually very spamish things meant to get me to start using their site
again, lots of talk about what I can win...) or spam from some mailinglists (ie
very ham:ish headers and footers etc).
 Using a few spamtraps the filter is automatically updated with the latest of
the greatest in spamtech...

	/Tony
--