email containing token with high spamcount only gets an unsure

Thomas Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Wed Jul 19 05:15:07 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 19:27 -0400, David Relson wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:07:46 +0200
> Gerrit Thede wrote:
> > I am receiving annoying spam emails with differing content, but
> > always with the same last lines that go like this:
>
> ...[snip]...
>
> It's possible that the headers of the messages have hammish tokens and
> they are counter-balancing the spammish tokens.  "-vvv" will show if
> that is so.  Assuming this is the case, you _could_ create an ignore
> database to tell bogofilter to ignore certain tokens when scoring
> messages.

Or you could register the message as spam again until it classifies as
spammy.  I've been doing exhaustive registration (again and again until
it classifies correctly) for several years now with no adverse effects.
It's like training a dog... sometimes it takes more than one reprimand
before he gets it right.

Tom