few questions

Pierre-Philipp Braun pbraun at nethence.com
Fri Aug 11 16:51:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using bmf, another bayesian mail filter for years (bmf.sf.net).
But now I need a milter interface, and bogofilter has one: bogom
(www.usebox.net/jjm/bogom/).  A few questions:

- Can bogofilter update its db itself (self-learning) ?  In example, when it
   figures out the message is a spam, does it add message's words to the bad
   words db ?

- I need a system wide wordlist for inclusion in a mail server (as said, as
   milter even).  Are there any up-to-date wordlists available on the internet?
   Or at least some minimalistic wordlists to have a fresh start ?  I doubt
   using my personal (user) messages to build the db is a good idea.

Thanks
Pierre-Philipp Braun