Bogofilter learning

Lasse Brandt bitmand at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:21:47 CEST 2006

Hey list,

I'm a new user of bogofilter and trying to make this setup:

Mail -> Scanner Server -> Mail Server

The scanner server is currently working fine, recieving the mail,
parsing it through bogofilter (adding a header with the result) and
delivering it to the mail server.

What I would like to do is train bogofilter by telling the end users
to forward all their spam and ham messages to two different e-mail
accounts on the scanner server. This is also working.

But, what about the email headers - they are ofcourse lost when users
forward their message.
At the moment, I'm just "dropping" the headers of the forwardet email,
before it is parsed to bogofilter for training. Is that a
(non)recommendable approach?

It seems to be working, but with only 50 spam and ham messages
injected so far, it is way too early to make a conclusion.
--
Med venlig hilsen
Lasse Brandt

http://www.bitmand.net