Problems after a Debian testing bogofilter upgrade

Martín Marqués martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Oct 15 22:19:55 CEST 2005

El Sáb 15 Oct 2005 17:08, David Relson escribió:
> Using strace will give info as to what bogofilter was trying to do,
> notably how far it's gotten opening files.  Several things to try:
>
>   strace -feopen bogofilter -Q
>   strace -feopen bogofilter -Q -C
>   strace bogofilter -Q

The problem was aparently in my local .bogofilter.cf. I moved it away and now
it works. I don't know why it was bothering, as it worked OK with the
previous version of bogofilter. I hed this in it:

charset_default=iso-8859-1
ham_cutoff  = 0.00
spam_cutoff = 0.75

header_format = %h: %c, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=%p, version=%v, cutoff=%o

db_lk_max_locks 37000
db_lk_max_objects 37000

Thanks alot. That first strace gave me a good idea on what was going on.

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA