Bug reading mbox? (was: bogofilter-0.96.5 a.k.a. 1.0.0rc5)

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Sat Nov 12 09:42:24 CET 2005

[For some reason this mail did not come through. In the
meantime, David could fix the problem. For documentation, I
send this message again.]

Boris 'pi' Piwinger <3.14 at piology.org> wrote:

>I'll try to narrow the file Spam down to some reasonable
>test case.

Now I have a case:-))

$ bogofilter -o 0.7,0.2 -vM <spam

As you can see, the second message is rated differently.
When I delete the first message from file, everything is
fine again.

Note: When I was looking for the testcase, there have been
several messages between those two messages above. So
somehow bogofilter -M gets out of step.

Testcase: http://piology.org/Temp/testcase.zip

pi