bogofilter on cygwin (works)

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Nov 5 01:30:22 CET 2005

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 23:46:14 +0000
Stephen Patterson wrote:

> I've just compiled bogofilter 0.96.4 on cygwin. It configured &
> compiled just fine, but I needed to run ./configure with the
> --disable-dbshared-test option.
>
> I've not yet tested whether it works, though 'bogofilter -v' responds normally.

Stephen,

Interesting news!  I couldn't survive at work without emacs and
cygwin.  They give me a nearly sane environment in which to work (if
you ignore Windows, c:, back slashes, and other such annoyances).

Have you run "make check"?  Its results will give you a good picture of
how well bogofilter runs under cygwin.

Regards,