ACME Labs mail filtering tutorial

.rp printer at moveupdate.com
Thu May 26 23:23:08 CEST 2005

On 25 May 2005 at 18:18, Jef Poskanzer wrote:

> I've been working on this for a few months, and just published it
> today:
>
>     http://www.acme.com/mail_filtering/
>
> Bogofilter is mentioned in the Bayesian section.
> ---
> Jef
>
>        Jef Poskanzer  jef at mail.acme.com  http://www.acme.com/jef/

Very nice work. Not sure I understand the graphs but I like the texts.
I have to disagree with you about DNS-RBL's though. I have not had any
complaints about false rejections from the ones I use.

I would also add to your procmail section setting up a phony account that
has anything sent to it delivered to bogofilter as spam.

-rp