Statistics? Graphics?

Kevin Williams netkev at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:41:18 CEST 2005

David, actually I "did" have this working on my previous server.  I am
currently working on re-writing for my new server.  Basically, I wrote
a script to parse the spam and ham folders for size, and the
wordlist.db from bogo.  I don't remember the mbox parser but I think I
used bogoutil or bogotune to get  stats from my wordlist.  The script
would run nightly and add a row to a sql DB.  Then I used a php
graphing library to graph my filtered spam, missed spam, ham, and
total e-mail.  I beleive I had the graph granularity down to months.
it was particularily interesting during the initial training process
while my spam and ham caches were growing from 100s upto about 2000.
Once bogo was trained at about 2000 for each, then the graph was
predictable.  Ofcourse, there are so many techniques for implementing
bogo that YMMV.
-Kevin