Revised scripts

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun May 8 06:06:02 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I've made a pass (or two) over the utility scripts (bf_compact,
bf_copy, bf_resize, and bf_tar).  They've been cleaned up, had some
minor defects fixed, and made more consistent.  AFAIK, they all
work as well as (or better than) before.  However there's always the
possibility of inadvertent breakages.

I've attached copies of the scripts as they now stand.  If you use
them, please give these new versions a test drive and let me know how
it goes.

Thanks.

David