me rindo: training to exhaustion

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 7 18:41:02 CEST 2005

I call bogofilter in my .procmailrc with -e and -p; mails get sent to
different folders based on the X-Bogosity header.

I'm getting more "unsures" than I'd like and was thinking that training
to exhaustion might speed up bogofilter's learning. I use maildir format
and it looks like bogominitrain.pl requires mbox. I use mutt for mail
and while I can write tagged messages to an mbox, it's kind of a pain.

What's the basic command line stuff I'd need to train to exhaustion? Is
it proper to repeatedly register an unsure that's spam with "bogofilter
-s < message" and then check with "bogofilter -v < message" to see when
bogofilter thinks it's spam?

Thanks,
Todd