bogofilter-0.94.9 - new current release

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri May 6 18:38:01 CEST 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005 09:55:39 -0300
Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 06:53:54AM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > This release fixes a bogofilter_dir precedence regression.  Using the
> > command line option "-d correct" once again overrides the config file
> > option "bogofilter_dir=incorrect".
>
> I'm getting a failed test with this release:
> (...)
> PASS: t.maildir
> Can't open wordlist '/home/andreas/.bogofilter/wordlist.db'
> find: ./checks.16753.20050506T094605: No such file or directory
> FAIL: t.bogoutil
> (...)
>
> This test used to pass with 0.94.7 on the same system. Something wrong on my end?

Andreas,

No.  The problem is at my end.  Thanks for reporting it. Unfortunately
I only have time right now to verify that there _is_ a problem.  Why it
didn't show up before, I don't yet know.

Basically determining the right directory for the wordlist is somewhat
tricky.  The directory can be specified by environment variable, config
file option, command line option, etc.  Information from all sources
needs to be gathered, prioritized, merged together, then used.

I'll have a patch for this after I get home from work and eat.

Regards,