Doing this right?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Wed May 4 15:03:49 CEST 2005

Had a couple of false positives, and I want to make sure I'm dealing with them
correctly.

I do not use the -u switch, so according to the FAQ, to retrain with a message I
do:

bogofilter -n < falsepos

Originally, Bogofilter had given the message a:

spamicity=0.494604

after running the retraining command on the same message, I get this:

joehill at node3:~/mail$ bogofilter -vv < falsepos

Am I correct in assuming that the lower score is because of the retraining
command I ran on the message?

Thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
08:58:09 up 72 days, 10:07, 6 users, load average: 0.10, 0.06, 0.03