Sorry to bother again, but ...

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Mar 25 16:23:39 CET 2005

Laurent Darrambide <ldarrambide at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I upgraded today from 0.94.1 to 0.94.2 this morning on my Debian Sid PC.
>
> Here we go again:
>

> bogoutil --db-verify wordlist.db
> Erreur de segmentation (seg fault)

Sorry. As you are using the transactional version, there should be no
need to use --db-verify.

> bogoutil -d wordlist.db | bogoutil -l wordlist.db.new
> Lock table is out of available locks
> bogoutil: (db) DB->get(TXN=134699160,  'whirled' ), err: Cannot allocate
> memory

You need to resize (grow) the environment. See doc/README.db for
details.

> back to 0.94.1 everything's fine.

The recent dsm_* OO cleanups broke some part of the initialization, I'm
currently working on this issue. Please bear with me while I sort things
out.