Quick Question

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Mar 25 01:45:18 CET 2005

On 20050325 (Fri) at 0021:33 -0000, Jamie Burns wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> Can anybody tell me if Bogofilter can divide email into one (or more?) of multiple classifications?

Not as currently written.

> So instead of simply [Non-Spam|Spam] I could have [Family|Friends|Lists|Work]?

I believe you would have to undertake extensive and difficult
revisions, and resource consumption as well as uncertainty would
skyrocket by comparison with the two-class case.

Sorry to be such a pessimist..........
--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |