Bogofilter-0.94.1 - libgsl problem

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Mar 17 15:50:05 CET 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, R Kimber wrote:

> Yes, it looks as though it finds it OK.  I did not use --with-included-
> gsl, or indeed any configure options.
>
> at the end it says:-
> configure: GSL_LIBS=-L/usr/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

Strange. This means that some part of the build environment did not
configure itself properly. If networked file systems (NFS, AFS, Coda,
SMBFS, CIFS) are involved in build directories, check that servers and
clients are properly synchronized. If they are not, check if you have
reset your clock - making a clock go backwards (through ntpdate, netdate
et al) can cause hiccups in make.