db environment error message

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Wed Mar 16 14:11:12 CET 2005

When registering a group of messages I sometimes see this message:

   Database handles open during environment close
   DB_ENV->close(0x80836b8): Invalid argument

No harm is done that I can see, and the messages are registered
correctly.

Am using:
    bogofilter version 0.93.4
    Database: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.0.14: (March 13, 2003)

I have a little macro in my mailer (a Sylpheed "action") to register
"unsure" messages. When there are multiple messages Sylpheed runs a
separate bogofilter process for each one, in parallel. I would be just
as happy if they were serialized, but that's not how it works.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                      Pagan Papers
http://sattre-press.com/                    by Kenneth Grahame