Request for FAQ contributions

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 8 06:06:03 CET 2005

On 07-Mar-2005, David Relson wrote:
> answer the question "How do I use bogofilter with X?", I'll add the
> info to the FAQ.

    How do I use bogofilter with Mutt?

    (optional) Use a mail filter (procmail, maildrop, etc.) to filter
    mail into different folders based on bogofilter's return code.

    Set key bindings to train bogofilter on errors:

        macro index S "|bogofilter -Ns\ns=junkmail"  "Learn as spam and save to junk"
        macro pager S "|bogofilter -Ns\ns=junkmail"  "Learn as spam and save to junk"
        macro index H "|bogofilter -Sn\ns="          "Learn as ham and save"
        macro pager H "|bogofilter -Sn\ns="          "Learn as ham and save"

    These will pipe the selected message through bogofilter, training a
    false-ham as spam or vice versa, then offer to save the message to a
    different folder.

--
 \        "If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let |
  `\              'em go, because, man, they're gone."  -- Jack Handey |