Bogofilter-0.94.0 - new current release

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Mar 6 15:05:53 CET 2005

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:57:17 +0000
R Kimber wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:46:20 -0500
> David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > Bogofilter probes the database directory to detect transactions are in
> > use and sets its mode appropriately.  Bogominitrain.pl doesn't need to
> > worry.
>
> I converted to transactions because I thought that was necessary for
> bogofilter in the future. If I wanted to revert to the non-
> transactional approach, is it just a matter of deleting the __db* and
> log* files and then installing 0.94.0?
>
> - Richard.
> --
> Richard Kimber
> http://www.psr.keele.ac.uk/

Hi Richard,

The order of deleting and installing doesn't matter.

You can delete the __db.* and log.* files before _or_ after installing 0.94.0.  Either will work.
The order

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800