Bogofilter-0.94.0 - new current release

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Sun Mar 6 09:39:19 CET 2005

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

>Bogofilter and bogoutil now support both build-time and run-time mode
>specification. They can also auto-detect whether you've been using
>transactions or not, and will do the right thing.

In other words: If I upgrade from 0.92.8 and don't change
any setting I won't notice any difference, right?

So the main question for me is how to make bogominitrain.pl
running with both options. The only problem is how to
compact a database with the same command working with both
transaction and non-transaction.

pi