PATCH - lexer.c

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at mtpalomar.net
Wed Jun 29 02:46:05 CEST 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:19:18 -0400
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> Second attempt!  The first attempt's attachment got trimmed by
> mailman :-<

I grabbed the source code, and saved the patch. U copied the patch into
the src directory, and ran;

patch -p1 <patch.0628.lexer.c

no errors were noted.

I then ran;

./configure

and it appeared to configure everything correctly.

I ran "make" which also appeared to compile correctly.

I then ran "sudo checkinstall" to get the compiled source into a deb
package.

This also ran successfully, and installed the newly compiled deb into
my system. this is apparent with the following;

dpkg -l | grep bogofilter
ii  0.95.1    0.95.1a-1 bogofilter spam filter

I then run;

/usr/local/bin/bogofilter -svvv -B /home/rodney/Mail/spam/

it, i guess, parses the whole directory

In short. still fails;

 /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -svvv -B /home/rodney/Mail/spam/

# 245063 words, 12439 messages
free(): invalid pointer 0x8103448!
Segmentation fault

Will try to isolate the email(s) that are the problem

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759