Bogofilter, script segfaults

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at mtpalomar.net
Tue Jun 28 21:37:19 CEST 2005

I'm running debian Sarge, and bogofilter version
bogofilter -V
bogofilter version 0.95.1
    Database: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.28: (April 22, 2005)
AUTO-XA Copyright (C) 2002-2005 Eric S. Raymond,
    David Relson, Matthias Andree, Greg Louis

When running my script to train spam/ham, in known folders I get the
following errors;

Tinkering with the SPAM
# 244833 words, 12425 messages
free(): invalid pointer 0x8107a98!
/home/rodney/bin/spam-filter: line 9: 18857 Segmentation fault
bogofilter -svvv -B /home/rodney/Mail/spam/

In line 9, I have the following;

bogofilter -svvv -B /home/rodney/Mail/spam/

The only thing I can see with that. Is that this particlualr folder
holds 12425 messages.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759