Stripsearch

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Wed Jun 22 05:32:12 CEST 2005

> That's an accuracy of 99.87% and growing.

could this be the end of spam as we know it?

> The SCAM-ADDRESS token is not generated from RBLs, it is generated when the
> href and the visible text do not have the same domain.  If you can send me
> both of these URLs, I'll check to see if this is a bug.

Check attachement [ Annual_Privacy_and_Electronic_Fund_Transfer_Rights_Notice.eml ]

>  BTW, make sure you
> have the latest version (1.0.5), as I've made a few bug fixes already.

Thx!!

> All in all, it's working out great so far.  I just hope I can find the time
> sometime soon to integrate it with spamitarium.

I tried running stripsearch against both head and body.  There's a theoretical danger of false positives, but it has the added bonus
of "messing up" and disabling spam email so that it doesn't execute in security-challenged clients like Outlook Express.