A weird wordlist.db problem

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Jun 11 15:07:54 CEST 2005

Andreas Hasenack <ahasenack at terra.com.br> writes:

> Em Sexta 10 Junho 2005 22:28, David Relson escreveu:
>> > Cool thanks for the advice, and I'll look into trying it out in the
> morning.
>> > In the meantime though, I'd just like to say:

>> > AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!
>
> Can't db_recover help here?

db_recover is for transactional databases. This most probably isn't, for
bogofilter recovers transactional databases automatically (and if it
fails, it prints some error messages rather than looping infinitely).

The procedure I posted a few minutes ago is the right one to use -
automatic recovery may require bogofilter 0.94.14 to work in all
circumstances.