md5sum [was: bogofilter-0.95.2 - new current release]

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Sat Jul 2 15:54:13 CEST 2005

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

>What configure command did you use?

I do:
:WHERE=$HOME/bin/Bogotest
:env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/db3 LIBS=-ldb3 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib ./configure --prefix=$WHERE
:make && make check && make install && echo && echo "Done: $WHERE" && echo && $WHERE/bin/bogofilter -V

>What operating system, distribution, and
>architecture are you on?

FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE (yes, Matthias, I know)

>Do you have md5sum on your machine?

I do have md5, but not md5sum.

>If the answer to the last question is no, you can ignore the FAIL
>message.  I'll modify t.encoding so that a lack of md5sum causes the
>test to be skipped.

OK, that will then do it.

Since the error is new: Where is it used?

pi