My fault, but what did(n't) I do?

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Mon Jan 31 21:55:06 CET 2005

From: "Robin Lynn Frank" <rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com>
> What I still have is all mail, no matter what , that is filtered, still
> returns (the values never change):
> Apparently, I've missed one more piece of the puzzle.

Yes, you need to train the filter.  If you get an unsure, send it to
bogofilter with a -n to train it as ham, or a -s to train it as spam.  Do so
with -vvv to see verbosely what's going on when you do so.  Next time you
receive an email with similar tokens, they will no longer classify at robx
(default value).  You should read the documentation and FAQ at
http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/.

Tom