revision control systems

C. Fischer ino-qc at spotteswoode.dnsalias.org
Tue Jan 11 13:45:21 CET 2005

(sorry for replying late)

* 2004-10-26 Matthias Andree:

> CVS is ok, SVN, BitKeeper are halfway fine. I haven't used mcvs or Arch or
> ArX in production yet, and I'm not familiar with the latter two, gateways,
> browsing scripts (such as viewcvs) and so on. I understand the latter may
> not be direly needed for Arch repos though.

has somebody looked at "darcs" <URL:http://abridgegame.org/darcs/>?  repos are
completely independent, but i know only small projects using it in production.
this info is very incomplete, though, please refer to
<URL:http://www.scannedinavian.org/DarcsWiki> for success stories :)

i think people have successfully used third-party tools to convert CVS- to
darcs repos.

  clemens