Fwd: Re: bogofilter-0.93.3.1 [kop at meme.com]

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Wed Jan 5 07:51:59 CET 2005

Forgot to cc list.

On 01/05/2005 12:41:12 AM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

On 01/04/2005 07:13:22 PM, David Relson wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:02:36 -0600
> Karl Schmidt wrote:

> > > Works fine for me.

> can
> > >

> > > What architecture is this?
> >
> > Linux newzealand 2.6.8-1-686 #1 i686 GNU/Linux
> >
> > Debian Sarge
>
> Karl,
>
> Are you using the standard Debian package?

I'm using the default in sarge, so yes.

> What does db_verify say about the wordlist?  (Note: on Debian it's
> db42_verify or something similar).
>
> Can you dump the wordlist with "bogoutil -d ..."?  If so, try using
> "bogoutil -l ..." to a new directory.

Before I do any of that I'm going to start over and retrain because
I can't recall if I deleted a bunch of log... files from ~/.bogofilter/
before or after I last retrained/rebuilt the wordlist.db.  And for sure
I had locking errors while processing some mails in recent days.

Long and short is I've had a series of errors I can't reproduce for you
and so better start over now that I won't get locking errors any more.

And, of course, I need to get rid of spam so as not to have to deal
with it.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                -- Robert A. Heinlein

Karl <kop at meme.com>