Retraining help

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Sat Feb 19 07:59:44 CET 2005

On 19-Feb-2005, Mark Constable wrote:
> % bogofilter -u -e -p -c /etc/bogofilter.cf -d $HOME/.bogofilter
>
> then for retraining spam I use...
> % bogofilter -d${MPATH}.bogofilter -Ns < "$i"
>
> and for retraining ham I use...
> % bogofilter -d${MPATH}.bogofilter -Sn < "$i"
>
> where $MPATH is the users home dir

If 'HOME' is already the user's home directory, why are you using a
non-standard 'MPATH', and failing to follow it with a slash?

=====
$ bogofilter -d $HOME/.bogofilter -Ns < "$i"
$ bogofilter -d $HOME/.bogofilter -Sn < "$i"
=====

Though, since '-d $HOME/.bogofilter' is the default, you don't even need
that.

What is the 'i' variable set to?  Presumably the filename of a saved
copy of the message.

--
 \      "The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your |
  `\         honour. Who in their right mind would park in the passing |