Automatic site training

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Tue Feb 8 05:32:13 CET 2005

I recommend IMAP.  See this: https://spameater.com/bayesian-IMAP.html

> My question is then: Are any of you running a similar setup and what are
> your experiences with this,

Yes.  Personal wordlists are the highest accuracy, but most prone to user error.  Excellent solution in your case.
Since your users are so similar in interests, you may also decide to take advantage of the new multi-wordlist capabilities and use
both an efficient central wordlist as well as small personal wordlists.