ANN: bogofilter 1.0.1-pre RPMs with near-zero dependencies

bogo at escom.com bogo at escom.com
Fri Dec 30 06:09:13 CET 2005

Matthias Andree wrote:
> Find them at <http://mandree.home.pages.de/bogofilter/> and do report if
> they install for you or not, with your operating system and version.

Thanks, Matthias,

I've tested both RPMs on the following three platforms:

Red Hat 7.1	Dell ???, uname -m shows i686
Red Hat 9	noname Duron box
CentOS 3.6	Dell Poweredge 350 Celeron

Both RPMs install and work perfectly on all three systems.
I tested each configuration as follows:

  set bogofilter_dir=/var/spool/bogofilter in /etc/bogofilter.cf
  cd /var/spool/bogofilter
  cat wordlist.txt | bogoutil -l wordlist.db
  bogofilter -v < messagefile

Thanks very much!   Will this be a regular build for each release?
I assume eventually these will show up on the bogofilter download page,
right?

Al Donaldson