cannot dump wordlist

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Sun Dec 4 01:46:59 CET 2005

David Relson wrote:
> Locking is controlled by config file values for db_lk_max_locks and
> db_lk_max_objects.  You need to edit your bogofilter.cf and increase
> the values.

I tried bf_resize (suggested by README.db), but apparently there is no
db_archive installed. So I tried to just increase db_lk_max_locks and
db_lk_max_objects all the way until 1654360, but the error is the same. How
far should I go with increasing number of the locks? The error is always:

ceplovi at ns:~/.bogofilter/matej$ bogoutil -d wordlist.db > wordlist.db.txt
Lock table is out of available locks
bogoutil: (c_get): Cannot allocate memory
error dumping tokens!
ceplovi at ns:~/.bogofilter/matej$

Any thoughts?

Matej

Most of the social problems in America today can be directly
linked to the failure of native Americans to establish an
effective immigration policy.