Thanks Bogofilter!

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Tue Aug 30 13:09:55 CEST 2005

On 20050829 (Mon) at 1326:30 -0400, JoeHill wrote:

> Went away for 2 weeks, came back to over 1500 mails (I'm on waaaay too many
> lists ;)), only 2 spam made it through, and only 3 false positives (that I
> didn't care about anyway)!
>
> Woot!

Thanks, JoeHill!  Warms the heart to hear of successes like that.

You might edge your spam cutoff a bit higher and see if the false
positives get rare without increasing the false negatives by much.
Changing it by maybe half a percent at a time shouldn't hurt.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |