0.95.2.cvs compilation succeeded on IRIX 6.5

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sun Aug 7 14:01:03 CEST 2005

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:57:25 +0200
Matthias Andree wrote:

> Does IRIX have PATH components to get you a POSIX-compliant shell?
> On Solaris, we need to use /usr/xpg4/bin/sh rather than /bin/sh.
>
> Try "make SHELL=ksh check" or substitute your other POSIX-compliant
> shell and see if the number of "fail" goes down. If it doesn't, we
> need to find out what makes the tests fail.

I've already changed my working shell bash, nonetheless I got previous
attached errors.

  /usr/bin/sh (symlinked to /bin/sh)
  /usr/bin/ksh (symlinked to /bin/ksh)
  /usr/freeware/bin/bash (this comes from user's land)

> Is it possible to get SSH2 access (public key authentication, no
> root privileges required) on the IRIX machine?

I'm not sure but my current ssh is

  I  openssh  08/05/2004  OpenSSH server and client tools for \
                            6.5.22 and later, 3.6.1p2

Regards,
--
Daichi