0.95.2.cvs compilation succeeded on IRIX 6.5

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Aug 5 19:13:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

With a tiny modification, current CVS compilation passes without
problem (a few warnings though), it comes when I run 'make check'.
I'm not sure this is the place to file a problem, but anyway I'll
write my build environment, attach logs.

Please take a look at the attached logs, it'd be glad if you give
me any hints to have bogofilter working properly.

My environment was:

  IRIX 6.5.22m,
  GCC 4.0.4, Berkeley DB 4.3.28, Bogofilter 0.95.2.cvs,

  CFLAGS = -O2 -ggdb -W -Wall -Wformat=2 -fno-var-tracking \
    -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes \
    -Wshadow -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align \
    -Wwrite-strings -Waggregate-return -Wmissing-declarations \
    -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wnested-externs -fno-common \
    -Wchar-subscripts -Wcomment -Wimplicit -Wsequence-point \
    -Wreturn-type -Wno-system-headers -Wformat

On a side note for IRIX user, if you're using gcc4 as well, you'll
have to rename /usr/bin/as to /usr/bin/as.disable or the like,
otherwise GSL detecting would fail with error below,

  as ERROR parsing -no-mdebug:  unknown flag
  as ERROR parsing -mabi=n32:  unknown flag

(probably path order issue, GNU as was located at
/usr/local/bin/as).

Regards,
--
Daichi