multiple wordlists from the command line?

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Mon Apr 25 09:41:27 CEST 2005

> >     "Can't find HOME or BOGOFILTER_DIR in environment."
>
> The message means that bogofilter is looking for environment variables
> $HOME and $BOGOFILTER_DIR and can find neither one.  How are you
> running the perl script?  Is either of the the environment variables
> present?

Doh!  Of course!!  I created the environment variable $ENV{'BOGOFILTER_DIR'} = "/home/defaultuser/.bogofilter";  and now all works
perfectly.  Many thanks for a job well done.   I can now confidently allow users their personal wordlists (backed up by the default
wordlist) even if they have only a few emails registered.