bogofilter-0.94.5 - New Current Release

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Sat Apr 23 18:27:42 CEST 2005

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

>	* Let bf_compact maintain current state of transactions vs.
>	  non-transactions. (Bug report: Bill McClain)

Sounds great. So to understand that correctly:

1) I can upgrade from 0.92.8 without seeing any difference,
my database will stay non-transaction. Since I use
'ham_cutoff=0.0' explicitly in my .bogofilter.cf I won't see
the change of defaults about two- vs. tri-state anyway, so I
won't see any change at all.

2) I can use bf_compact `bf_compact ~/.bogofilter
wordlist.db` (looks a bit redundant) to compact my
non-transactional database, but the same command would work
with transactional.

Sounds great. So I could adjust the compact functionality in
bogominitrain.pl now and it will work with any
configuration, is this correct?

pi