less spam??

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Wed Apr 20 14:53:22 CEST 2005

My spam has dropped to a trickle.  After setting up a few objective DNSBLs
and RHSBLs a few months back, much of the stuff that bogofilter was catching
was eliminated entirely at SMTP time.  I believe this allowed anything which
got through to rank more prominently with bogofilter, thus improving those
results as well.  Now I get maybe 2-4 spams per week unfiltered, about 2-4
unsures per day, and maybe 10-15 bogofiltered spams per day.  This is down
from over 100 per day last fall.  After I set up SPF soon, I'm hoping this
will improve even a bit more.

Tom