Command syntax problem

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Sep 26 11:43:27 CEST 2004

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> I agree.  Including math.h is good.  At worst, it incurs a minor
> compilation penalty.  I've added it to CVS.

Always going lengths to keep unsupported SPARC/Solaris 1 dice rolling.

The strtod manual page (as of SunOS 4.1.3 FCS) doesn't mention include
files but gives the prototypes directly and is dated 1989-10-05.

Wow. I still wonder if Solaris 7 were an option for the many 4.1.3 SPARC
boxes still in use...

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)