SunOS 4.1.* datastore_db.c Error

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 11:15:40 CEST 2004

Charles Hewson <cahewson at eskimo.com> writes:

> Absolute path is the solution. I Have kept the install notes where they
> will stay around.

Thanks for the feed-back. I have added a note to the FAQ:

datastore_db.c does not compile!

   If you are configuring a data base path for instance with
 --with-libdb-prefix or via CPPFLAGS and LIBS, be sure to pass in an
 absolute path (with leading sla sh), a relative path will not
 work. Example: use --with-libdb-prefix=/usr/local/ BerkeleyDB.4.2, but
 not --with-libdb-prefix=../BerkeleyDB.4.2

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)