BF stats [ was Re: Database is borked, need help ]

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Thu Sep 23 01:13:33 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 05:40:49PM -0400, David Relson wrote:

> My script also appends to a logfile the token and message counts.
> Having done this for approx 2 yrs, I have a historical record of how my
> wordlist has been growing.  It's not useful, but it is kinda fun :-)

I was thinking about doing something like that and would like to know if
anyone else is doing that.  In addition to the .MSG_COUNT number I
thought a simple count of words that have been updated that day, and if
they added to a spam or ham count would be interesting.

Then I could sit by the fire and reminisce about the great Mortgage Scam
week in Nov 2002 as I could see those spam tokens growing.  Or the time
I joined the Melrose Place mailing list in Oct 2003.

Chris