Database is borked, need help

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Wed Sep 22 22:57:46 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 04:07:17PM -0400, Chris wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I tried to teach my database that a certain email was not spam using:
> bogofilter -n <filename.  It freaked out and told me:
>
> RECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery

Usually a simple
  bogoutil -d ./wordlist.db | bogoutil -l ./wordlist.db-new
will re-recreate your wordlist for you in the file wordlist.db-new
If that doesn't work try doing a db_dump and db_load:
    db_dump -r -f wordlist.dump ./wordlist.db
    db_load -f wordlist.dump wordlist.db-new
 and wordlist.db-new should a wordlist you can use.

Chris