Exim + bogofilter at SMTP time

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Thu Oct 28 15:46:20 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 03:13:20PM +0200, Lars Bungum wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 12:58, Chris Fortune wrote:
> > Has anybody installed bogofilter with Exim so that mail is filtered (and rejected) at SMTP time?
>
> I'm looking for general-purpose howto-ish info about bogofilter+exim.
> Is it available anywhere?

I don't know of any. You might find the directions for bogofilter+(qmail|postfix),
in the bogofilter distribution, helpful. If you do implement this, please
consider adding to the documentation so others with similar needs don't get
the same answer (and request). Even a bare bones document is better than
nothing.

Thanks

-Gyepi