tri-state classification

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Wed Oct 27 15:16:28 CEST 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:45:40 -0400
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> I propose that bogofilter's default configuration be changed to use
> tri-state classification with a conservative ham cutoff of 0.4 and
> with bogosity tags of "Spam", "Ham", and "Unsure".

A very minor point. The tag line for spam will then have both "Spam" and
"spamicity" in it. Anticipating the change I added "Spam" to my MUA
filters, but since the default (for Sylpheed) is not case-sensitive, the
rule caught 100% of the mail because of "spamicity". Easy to fix, of
course: just use a case-sensitive match, or add a more sophisticated
match.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                              History of Astronomy
http://sattre-press.com/               During the 19th Century