TDB & QDBM

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Oct 26 00:49:34 CEST 2004

So far, we've heard from both camps:

   TDB - Gyepi
   QDBM - Stefan

I hold both of these individuals in high regard.  For some time now,
I've done very little with the code for either of these databases.  When
a new release has unintentionally broken either DB, they let me know and
send the fix.  The fixes get added and are in the next release of
bogofilter.  If they don't mind this benign neglect and the subsequent
lag, I don't mind having the configure options.

As Matthias points out, their presence does add to the number of files
in the source tree.  However, we've got the configuration stuff working
and I see no harm in leaving it in.