Spam report

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Thu Oct 14 13:10:26 CEST 2004

Matthias Andree said:

> Apparently, you as the users have done a good job feeding the proper
> training data into bogofilter - that's the other important half of
> bogofilter success.

I just ended with my longest period with no error. 14 days and a few hours.
Sorry, it is over. (I had a longer period in number of messages before.)

On a side note I only received about 800 non-spam and 900 spam mails in
that time. I could really get my spam down dramatically from over 300 per
day to that number in a few months (by dropping addresses I no longer
need to basically only one).

pi