Spam report

Johannes Klug derjoi at gmx.net
Wed Oct 13 20:40:45 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, 13. October 2004 16:35, Bill Wohler wrote:
> There hadn't been much spam in my mailbox, nor even spam in the unsure
> mailbox. Thinking that perhaps the spammers in the world had laid down
> their weapons [...]

I agree, in the past weeks about 5 spams have gotten through to me, all of
them were filtered out correctly by bogofilter. I used to get about 200 spams
per day to my gmx account, this dropped to 3 (!) on some days, 5 on others.
12 was maximum in the past week ...

Methinks we are about to win the spam war.

Regards,
Johannes