copying wordlists

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Nov 24 23:56:30 CET 2004

David Relson wrote:

> It sounds like you have a full disk (or partition) :-<  You can use the
> db_archive utility to find which logfiles are no longer needed and then
> use rm to remove them, i.e.
>
>    rm -f `db_archive -h wordlists`

David,

I've not created the wordlists directory yet.

I tried the followign with the following results:

[root at compact .bogofilter]# db_archive -h .
db_archive: Ignoring log file: ./log.0000000035: unsupported log version 8
db_archive: Invalid log file: log.0000000035: Invalid argument
db_archive: PANIC: Invalid argument
db_archive: PANIC: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
db_archive: open: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery

Looks like a version mismatch to me.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com