copying wordlists

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 20:21:27 CET 2004

Robin Bowes <robin-lists at robinbowes.com> writes:

> Ah, that makes things easier. Can I suggest that you don't put the
> database directly in the .bogofilter directory but instead use a
> sub-directory? That will keep all the database files together and away
> from any .bogofilter config files.

Could you try the following:

add the following: line to ~/.bogofilter/DB_CONFIG:
set_data_dir wordlists

Then mkdir ~/.bogofilter/wordlists
and move your wordlist.db into ~/.bogofilter/wordlists

and see if bogofilter still works. If it doesn't, revert the change.

Berkeley DB is supposed to search its .db files in whatever you pass to
set_data_dir. You can add this more than once; the first one will be
used to create new files.